The Government of Chhattisgarh has, vide a notification dated 24th October, 2017 listed down the documents which needs to be uploaded while making an online application for renewal of factory license.
As per the ‘Ease of Doing Business’ initiative introduced in the year 2016, it was directed that while making an application for renewal of factory license, the applicant must produce E-Challan along with the following documents:
- Scanned copy of Electricity Bills (Self attested by Occupier)
- Land Ownership document or lease deed (Self attested by Occupier – this is not required if it has been earlier uploaded)
- Director List for Pvt. Ltd./Ltd. Company (Self attested by Occupier – In case there has been a change in director(s), then documents relating to DIN of the new director(s))
- Partnership Deed for Partnership firm (Self attested by Occupier)
- Approved Factory drawing (All the drawing approved from time to time)
- Certificate of Stability (Form – 2) for approved building (All the Certificates submitted earlier for approved drawing)
- Chhattisgarh Environment Conservation Board’s certificate / NOC
- Memorandum and articles of association
- Copy of Board Resolution
- District Industries Centre (“DIC”) / Industrial Entrepreneurs Memorandum (“IEM”) Certificate
- NOC of local bodies if applicable.
For further details, please refer to the hyperlink given below.
Source: Labour Department, Chhattisgarh