1. With a view to phased reopening of prohibited activities in areas outside Containment Zones and to consolidate the measures related to lockdown in the state, the following guidelines are hereby issued in line with those issued by MHA –
The activities below shall remain prohibited throughout the state:
i. Schools, colleges, educational/training/coaching institutions etc.
ii. Metro rail
iii. Cinema halls, gymnasiums, swimming pools, entertainment parks, sports complexes, theatres, bars and auditoriums, assembly halls and similar places.
iv. Social, political, sports, entertainment, academic, cultural and religious functions and other large congregations.
2. In areas outside Containment Zones, all other activities permitted prior to introduction of lockdown measures will be allowed. However, the following activities shall be allowed with effect from 8th June 2020 with the stipulation of following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)as prescribed by government from time to time:
i. Religious places/places of worship for public.
ii. Hotels, restaurants and other hospitality services.
iii. Shopping malls (other than gaming centres and cinema halls)
3. There shall be restriction on movement of persons (other than for accessing emergency medical care) from 9 PM to 5 AM. No shops/establishments, except hospitals and pharmacies, will remain open after 8.30 PM.
4. There shall be no restriction on inter-state and intra-state movement of persons and goods. No separate permission will be required for such movements.
5. Wearing of face cover/mask shall be compulsory in public places, in workplaces and in means of transport. Individuals must maintain social distancing in public places. Frequent sanitization of workplaces including common facilities and points that come into human contact will be ensured.
6. Large public gatherings/congregations shall remain prohibited. However, marriage related gatherings shall be permitted with a maximum of 50 participants. Funeral/last rites related gatherings shall be permitted with a maximum of 20 participants.
7. Persons above the age of 65 years, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women, and children below the age of 10 years are advised to stay at home, except for essential and health purposes.
8. In respect of Containment Zones, strict lockdown shall be in force till 30th June 2020. Only essential activities shall be permitted. There shall be strict perimeter control to ensure that there is no movement of people in or out of these zones, except for medical emergencies and for maintaining supply of essential goods and services.
Source : Government of Telangana