- Karnataka Government re-opens more activities outside the containment zones and extends lockdown in Containment zones up to 31.08.2020
- FSSAI extends certain relaxations for FBOs till 31st December, 2020; timelines for e-inspections of FBOs and operation of food businesses basis on application for license/registration extended
- Department of Home Affairs & Justice, Punjab, issues Guidelines for the phased reopening (Unlock 3) to be implemented in the State from 1st August, 2020 to 31st August, 2020.
- Karnataka Govt. promulgates Ordinance to amend Industrial Disputes Act, Factories Act and Contract Labour Act as a measure to boost ease of doing business; gains immediate effect
- FSSAI extends grace period for FBOs to apply for renewal of license/registration without late fee till 31st December, 2020