- PESO imposes additional conditions upon licensees holding license to fill / store compressed gas in cylinders (Gas Cylinder Rules) and store compressed gas in pressure vessels (SMPV Rules)
- Ministry of Power waives inter-state transmission charges and losses on transmission of the electricity generated from solar and wind sources of energy; sets criteria for waiving off charges
- Karnataka Government re-opens more activities outside the containment zones and extends lockdown in Containment zones up to 31.08.2020
- FSSAI extends certain relaxations for FBOs till 31st December, 2020; timelines for e-inspections of FBOs and operation of food businesses basis on application for license/registration extended
- Department of Home Affairs & Justice, Punjab, issues Guidelines for the phased reopening (Unlock 3) to be implemented in the State from 1st August, 2020 to 31st August, 2020.